- PA systems that are not working properly
- Induction Loops (for the hard of hearing) that are not working properly
- Radio mics that have ceased to function
- Radio mics that function improperly (mainly due to inexperienced installers fitting the wrong products)
- CD players that have ceased to recognise discs and won't play
- A background music system for the bar with:
- Speakers zoned to the toilets
- Speakers zoned to the foyer
- Speakers zoned to the patio
- A comprehensive hall audio system capable of being configured for practically any event.
- Induction loop for the hard of hearing
- A video projection system with DVD/CDG player
- A stage/theatre lighting system with LED colour wash units for back drop or other wash effects.
I now have a tremendous array of products available to me owing to my requirements for the installation activities. It therefore follows that, on occasion, I have been able to fulfil sales enquiries. I also have a number of contacts in the industry and have a "knack" for finding used product. Someday, I might even get a webshop up and running?